Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My first visit to see the triplets ...

I thoroughly enjoyed my first extended visit to see the triplets. I drove to TN after the Egg Bowl and stayed until the next Thursday. The triplets are just adorable!! All three are beginning to stay up for a little while between "naps." They look around at things and just take in all the sites. Everyone asks which one is my favorite ... I love them all equally. Each one has their own unique qualities that I love. Micah is the chunky one who has multiple chins and an eagerness to eat! :) Patrick is more layed back and will stay up to look around more than the others. Kathleen, well what can I say about that precious little girl. She is petite and has adoring features. She can be pretty stinky at times but those are only temporary.

I think I did well with Ginger at night keeping the triplets. They are a lot of work and I really didn't realize how much it would be. After I got home, I heard crying in my mind for several days thinking I needed to check on a baby. Those sounds are gone now and it makes me sad. I miss them desperately.

Ginger looks outstanding! I hope I can look that good that soon after I have just one! :) She and Jo Jo both are wonderful with the kids ... They are awesome parents.

I hope you enjoy the new pictures! :)